Note: Removal Tool sold separately.
SimPush, push-to-install pull elbows are used for joining UL-approved thin wall EMT to form a 90-degree bend connecting to a box. These EMT fittings are designed for use in dry locations only. Southwire SimPush Fittings are backed by a 1 year limited warranty.
- Removable and reusable, SimPush Fittings install without tools, quickly, by simply pushing the fitting onto the conduit
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant copper free aluminum for excellent durability
- Maintains ground
- Reusable and removable with the SimPush removal tool
- Internally coated with lubricating grease
- Tested to 100 removal cycles for reuse
- Locking teeth are constructed from zinc-plated steel
- Body door is domed aluminum construction with zinc-plated steel screws
- Includes zinc-plated steel lock nut