Spears Utility Swing Check and spring assisted Utility Spring Check Valves offer a compact, high performance check valve for Landscape & Irrigation, Pool & Spa, Aquaculture, OEM and many general purpose applications.These maintenance free sealed units feature long-life EPDM elastomer seats with weighted disc for full-flow with minimal restriction and positive shutoff. Produced from PVC White or PVC Clear material with Socket, Threaded or SR Thread end connectors.
Swing check valves are designed for horizontal installations, but may be installed in up-flow only vertical position. Check valves MUST be installed with the valve's FLOW arrow pointing in the direction of the flow. Do not install valve upside down. Flow velocity should not exceed 5 ft./sec. Minimum opening pressure less than 0.5 psi.
- Engineered for Maximum Flow, Quick Response & Positive Shutoff
- Excellent for Pool & Spa, OEM and General Purpose Applications
- Compact, Space-Saving Design
- PVC White or Clear Sealed Unit
- All Plastic Construction – No Metal Parts
- Angled Seat and Weighted Flapper for Low-Pressure Seal
- z High Grade EPDM Seat
- Suitable for Horizontal or Vertical Up-flow Installations
- NSF Certified for Potable Water Use.