- Class F coils
- E series has extended copper connections. Disassembly for installation is unnecessary
- 3 Way pilot eliminates costly low side leaks
- "B" type reduces install cost by eliminating the need for a solenoid valve on systems requiring idle condenser pump out.
- Mount in vertical or horizontal lines
- Synthetic seating material for tight closing
- Synthetic coated metal gaskets minimize external leaks
- Maximum working pressure for the (S)B5D series valves is 650 psi (45 bar), For the (S)8D, (S)12D, and (S)16D it is 450 psi (31 bar) and (S)8D-HP and (S)12D-HP it is 680 psi (47 bar)