Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- BODY STYLE: N/A
- PRESSURE RANGE ADJUSTMENT (PSIG): 95/115
- VALVE TYPE: 5
- INLET SIZE (INCH): 1/2" ODF
- OUTLET SIZE (INCH): 1/2" ODF
- PORT SIZE (INCH): 1/2"
- TYPE: HGBE
- EQUALIZER METHOD: Externally Equalized
- CONNECTION TYPE: Solder
- CONNECTION MATERIAL: Copper
The Sporlan Type ADR, HGB, and SHGB discharge bypass regulating valves have a brass body. The smaller capacity direct acting valves are available with SAE or ODF connections. The larger capacity pilot operated valves have extended copper connections. The direct acting valves are available with nonadjustable or adjustable settings. The pilot operated valves are available with adjustable settings. The primary function of these valves, referred to as DBV valves, is to limit the minimum evaporating pressure during periods of low load either to prevent coil icing or avoid operating the compressor at a lower suction pressure than it was designed to operate. Each valve is factory tested to ensure positive leak-free performance.
- Optional inlet strainer
- Range of adjustable settings
- The SHGB pilot operated valves have a solenoid stop feature
- Design working pressure for the (A)DRI, (A)DRS, (A)DRP and (A)DRH valves is 500 psi (34.5 bar), SHGB valves is 450 psi (31 bar) and the HGB -1 through HGB-8 valves is 700 psi (48.3 bar)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.