Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Application: Closed tanks using duplex, condensate pumps. A 2.5 in. cast iron bushing attaches the float switch to the tank.
- Float Movement: Transmitted through a nitrile rubber seal such as a Buna-N quad ring. Occasional seal replacement may be necessary.
- Tank Pressure: Up to 50 psi
- Ambient Temperature: -22 to 200 °F
- Media Temperature (Minimum): Solidification point of the medium in the tank, down to -22 °F
- Contact Operation: Close on liquid rise (standard)
- Float Travel: Float travel is determined by the rod length. An external pointer indicates the float position.
- Materials (Standard): #304 SS float, #316 SS rod, 2.5 in. cast iron bushing, brass sealing connector, Buna-N quad ring packing.
- Water Level Change (in.): 4.75 - 9.25 (Min. - Max.)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.