Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Application: Closed tanks using duplex, condensate pumps. A 2.5 in. cast iron bushing attaches the float switch to the tank.
- Float Movement: Transmitted through a nitrile rubber seal such as a Buna-N quad ring. Occasional seal replacement may be necessary.
- Tank Pressure: Up to 50 psi
- Ambient Temperature: -22 to 200 °F
- Media Temperature (Minimum): Solidification point of the medium in the tank, down to -22 °F
- Contact Operation: Close on liquid rise (standard)
- Float Travel: Float travel is determined by the rod length. An external pointer indicates the float position.
- Materials (Standard): #304 SS float, #316 SS rod, 2.5 in. cast iron bushing, brass sealing connector, Buna-N quad ring packing.
- Water Level Change (in.): 4.75 - 9.25 (Min. - Max.)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.