Easy TeSys includes 3-pole thermal-magnetic circuit breakers conforming to IEC
60947-2 and IEC 60947-4-1.
These devices also conform to UL 60947-4-1 as manual motor controllers and are
suitable for the motor disconnect.
Easy TeSys manual motor controllers are designed to control and protect motors.
- Connection: These circuit breakers are designed for connection by screw clamp terminals. This
technique ensures secure, permanent and durable clamping that is resistant to
harsh environments, vibration and impact and is even more effective when
conductors without cable ends are used. Each connection can take two independent
- Push button control: Energisation is controlled manually by operating the Start button "I" 1. Deenergisation is controlled manually by operating the Stop button "O" 2, or
automatically by the thermal-magnetic protection elements or by a voltage trip
- Protection of motors: Motor protection is provided by the thermal-magnetic protection elements
incorporated in the motor circuit breaker.
As per IEC 60947-4-1 the magnetic elements (short-circuit protection) have a
non-adjustable tripping threshold, which is equal to about 13 times the maximum
setting current of the thermal trips.
The thermal elements (overload protection) include automatic compensation for
ambient temperature variations.
The rated operational current of the motor is displayed by means of a graduated knob 3.
All live parts are protected against direct finger contact.
Easy TeSys manual motor controllers are easily mounted on din rail or directly to the
- Product or Component Type: Motor controller
- Device short name: GP2E
- Device Application: Motor
- Trip unit technology: Thermal-magnetic