The testo 425 hot wire anemometer provides incredible accuracy and is easy to use. The telescopic handle of this CFM meter extends to 33 inches, putting even high-up ductwork within reach. For low flow/velocity applications, the testo 425 anemometer is ideally suited and provides accurate, fast and easy readings.
- Min/Max/Average values make comparisons fast and easy
- Compact, thermal sensor is ideal for in-duct readings
- Measure air velocity from 0 to 4000 FPM
- Bright backlit display provides easy viewing in any environment
- Testo 425 thermal anemometer with permanently attached flow probe including temperature measurement and telescope (max. 820 mm), calibration protocol and battery.
- Telescoping hot wire probe
- Velocity, volume flow (CFM), and temperature
- Timed and multi-point average flow calculations
- Auto-off function saves battery life