The Testo AC/R Smart Probe Set is a combination of four instruments to measure high-side and low-side pressures and temperatures of A/C and refrigeration systems. Configured to be used during commissioning, servicing, PM and troubleshooting A/C and refrigeration systems. This kit can be operated with no tools other than your smart phone to communicate with the instruments. Users can remotely read the measurements from multiple probes by using the Testo Smart Probes App. The large Testo HVAC soft case includes space for all additional Testo Smart Probes, allowing convenient transport.
The Testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six (6) Smart Probes and easily document/report the results. Automatic calculations make it a snap! All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports which can be saved and/or shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved saving you hours of time consuming paperwork!
- Measure high-side & low-side refrigerant pressure & temperatures (simultaneously) of AC/refrigeration systems
- Testo 549i now includes 45° angled hose connections
- Low-loss AC/R system checks. No hoses required!
- Complete and compact wireless AC/R test kit
- Calculate superheat and subcooling in the Smart Probe App
- Tough, accurate, and easy-to-use
- HVAC softcase holds the complete set of smart probes
- 2 x 115i Smart Probe Pipe-Clamp Thermometers
- 2 x 549i Refrigeration Smart Pressure Probes
- Certificate of Calibration
- HVAC Soft Carrying Case