A pre-sleeved, “one-step” gas installation system for underground, rooftop, or
exterior wall applications. TracPipe® PS-II can be installed under buildings, slab,
roads, driveways – it’s perfect for gas installations in a variety of applications
where speed, reliability, and safety are paramount. TracPipe®PS-II excels at inside underground applications. PS-II is a patented,
flexible polyethylene-pre-sleeved corrugated stainless steel tubing system
for underground, rooftop, or exterior wall applications. It may be installed
under buildings, slab, and driveways.
TracPipe® PS-II flexible gas piping is constructed from
standard TracPipe stainless steel flexible gas pipe
sleeved in a polyethylene sleeve that acts as a vented
TracPipe®PS-II is supplied in standard lengths on reels
or custom cut lengths. Product should be stored in
an area that will not expose it to damage or outdoor
- Pre-sleeved with flexible black jacket and yellow layline for
- Vented containment system for added safety.
- Installs in a fraction of the time for other
underground piping materials.
- Extremely resistant to damage.
- Easy to handle.
- Quick attachment fittings.
- Supports/contains NPT connections.
- Installs in long lengths without joints.
- Use with couplings and extensions to minimize scrap.