Exclusive “Optimized” nozzles are designed for “optimum” performance in largest choice of types and sizes, plus uniformity of tip orifice and size for all series. TurboTorch offers a complete range of nozzles, tips and elbows with a size for every application including: brazing, heating and welding. Each complete nozzle has its own built-in spiral mixer, designed for its unique tip size and flame characteristic, and is individually swaged to insure proper alignment for uniform flame, sizing and free-flow contour. Orifice sizes are common for all series – regardless of nozzle series (300FC, 100FC, J), flame characteristic or fuel gas used. This uniformity of orifice sizes simplifies nozzle selection and eliminates chances of ordering the wrong size when changing from one type of nozzle to another.
- General purpose welding and pre-heating.
- One piece copper elbow tip.
- Long cone flame.
- Fuel Gas Usage - Acetylene, Hydrogen.
- One piece copper elbow tip
- Long cone flame
- Copper Tubing Capacity: 1/2" - 1-1/2" (12-38 mm)
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Light Fabrication