Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
2-1/2" AquaPEX White - (100 ft. coil)F1062500 2-1/2" AquaPEX White - (100 ft. coil)
|1||Fri, Jul 15 – Tue, Jul 19|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Uponor AquaPEX is manufactured and listed to ASTM F876 and F877 and certified to NSF Standards 14 and 61. Uponor AquaPEX tubing is rated and listed by the Hydrostatic Stress Board of PPI at 200 degrees F at 80 psi, 180 degrees F at 100 psi and 73.4 degrees F at 160 psi.
Note: Uponor 1/2" AquaPEX tubing is listed to UL1821 and ULC/ORD C199 P and carries an additional rating of 120 degrees F at 130 psi.
What are the Uponor PEX standards?
Uponor PEX and associated fittings are manufactured to the following standards:
- ASTM F876 "Standard Specification for Cross-linked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing"
- ASTM F877 "Standard Specification for Cross-linked Polyethylene (PEX) Plastic Hot and Cold Water Distribution Systems"
- ASTM F1960 "Standard Specifications for Cold Expansion Fittings with PEX Reinforcing Rings for use with Cross-linked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing"
- ASTM F2080 "Standard Specifications for Cold Expansion Fittings with Metal Compression Sleeves for Cross-linked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing"
- CSA B137.5 Thermoplastic Pressure Piping Compendium
- ANSI/NSF Standard 14 "Plastics Piping System Components and Related Materials"
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 "Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects"
- UL 1821 "Standard for Safety for Thermoplastic Sprinkler Pipe and Fittings for Fire Protection Service" (1/2" Uponor AquaPEX only)
Uponor AquaPEX tubing is approved in the following codes:
- NPC of Canada
- NBC of Canada
Uponor AquaPEX tubing has the following listings:
- G573 - Two-hour Hambro floor/ceiling assembly
- K913 - Two-hour concrete floor/ceiling assembly
- L557 - One-hour wood frame floor/ceiling assembly
- U372 - One-hour wood frame wall assembly
- V444 - One-hour steel stud wall assembly
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.