Viega MegaPressG are carbon steel, cold press systems designed for use in chilled water, hydronic heating, compressed air, fire sprinkler, fuel gas and heating oil applications. MegaPressG fittings are designed for use in piping systems utilizing ASTM A53, A106, A135 and A795 schedule 5 – schedule 40 black steel pipe.
MegaPressG fittings are provided with a factory installed HNBR sealing element, a 304 stainless steel separator ring and a 420 stainless steel grip ring and are CSA LC4 approved for fuel oil and fuel gas installations. MegaPressG fittings for fuel gas or fuel oil systems can be used with ASTM A53 schedule 40 black steel pipe.
- Makes secure connections in less than seven seconds
- No oil or heavy threading equipment needed
- Patented Viega Smart Connect feature
- Available in IPS sizes 1/2" to 2"
- More than 150 different configurations
- Connections can be made wet or dry
- Operating Temperatures: -40 to 180°F
- Operating Pressures: 125 psi max
- Natural Gas
- Liquid Propane (LP) Gas
- Diesel Fuel
- Compressed Air