Series LFN45B-M1 Water Pressure Reducing Valves are designed to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level to protect plumbing system components and reduce water consumption. The LFN45B features Lead Free construction to comply with Lead Free installation requirements. This series is suitable for water supply pressures up to 400 psi and may be adjusted from 25 - 75 psi. The standard setting is 50 psi. All parts are quickly and easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line. The standard bypass feature permits the flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply.
- Double union inlet & outlet connections (option DU)
- Integral stainless steel strainer
- Thermoplastic cage & seat
- Lead Free cast copper silicon alloy body construction
- Serviceable in line
- Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure
- Sealed spring cage on all models for accessible outdoor or pit installations