Series LF719 Double Check Valve Assemblies are designed to protect drinking water supplies from dangerous cross-connections in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements.
This series may be used in only those cross-connections identified by local inspection authorities as non-health hazard applications. Check with local authority having jurisdiction regarding vertical orientation, frequency of testing or other installation requirements. The LF719 features Lead Free* construction to comply with Lead Free* installation requirements.
Series LF719 meets the requirements of ASSE Std. 1015 and AWWA Std. C510.
- Manufactured from Lead Free* cast copper silicon alloy
- Separate access, top entry check valve design
- Reversible seat disc rubber, extends check valve life
- Chloramine resistant elastomers
- Replaceable seats and seat discs
- Compact design
- Top mounted screwdriver slotted ball valve test cocks
- Low pressure drop
- No special tools required for servicing
- Plastic on plastic check guiding reduces potential binding due to mineral deposits