Series LF919 Lead Free Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies prevent the reverse flow of contaminated water from entering into the potable water supply due to backsiphonage and or backpressure. It consists of a Lead Free* cast copper silicon alloy body construction, two poppet style check valves and replaceable check seats, with an intermediate relief valve. Series LF919's compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance and assembly access. It is ideal for protection at health hazard cross-connections or for containment at the service line entrance.
This 2 inch lead free reduced pressure zone backflow preventer assembly is designed to prevent the flow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply due to backsiphonage and or backpressure in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements. Its compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance with separate access covers for in-line repairs. It can be used in a variety of installations without the need of any special tools. It is ideal for protection in continuous pressure piping applications and at cross-connections identified as health hazards and from other contaminants found at the service line entrance. This assembly consists of a bronze body construction, NPT end connections, quarter turn ball valve shutoffs with lever handles, two poppet style check valves and replaceable check seats, top mounted test cocks and a bottom mounted relief valve for reduced space requirements.
- No special tools are required for servicing
- Compact, space saving design
- Lead free bronze body with NPT end connections
- Bottom mounted relief valve for reduced clearance installation
- Top mounted screw driver slotted test cocks for easy testing and use in reduced clearance installation
- Innovative check valve plastic cover bushing provides trouble free guiding of the check valve poppet
- EZ twist relief valve cover with quarter turn locking joint captures the spring load during repair to facilitate disassembly
- Quarter turn full port resilient seated ball valve shutoffs with lever handles
- Separate access covers for the check valves and relief valve for ease of maintenance