This product does not comply with the "Safe Drinking Water Act," which requires that products meet low-lead standards in order to be used in systems providing water for human consumption (drinking or cooking). This item is for non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications only.
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
separately which is 1" BSP x 3/4" Hose Thread Series 53L Pressure Relief Valves are used in residential applications to protect against excessive pressure on domestic storage tanks and tankless water heaters. It consists of a bronze body construction with NPT threaded male inlet and NPT threaded female (drain) outlet connections, stainless steel spring, and test lever. ANSI Z21.22 approved, design certified and listed by CSA, and UL listed. Pressure Range: 75 to 175psi (5.2 to 12.1 bar), Standard Pressure Setting: 75psi (516.7 kPa), Optional Settings: 100, 125, and 150psi (6.9, 8.6, and 10.3 bar); Also available at 50psi (3.45 bar) setting.
- Bronze bodies
- Furnished with test levers
- Model 53L available without test lever (Model 53)
- Relieves excessive pressure on storage tanks
- Relieves excessive pressure on tankless water heaters
- Model 53L is CSA certified
- Compatible with Model 210 gas shutoff valves
- Model 53L is furnished in 1/2" size
- ASME construction/Tested, listed and certified by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.