This 3/4 inch pressure relief valve is used in residential applications to protect against excessive pressure on domestic storage tanks and tankless water heaters. It consists of a lead free body construction with 3/4 inch NPT threaded male inlet and 3/4 inch NPT threaded female (drain) outlet, test lever, and stainless steel spring. It is ANSI Z21.22 approved, ASME rated and design certified and listed by CSA. The pressure relief is set at 150 psi (10.3 bar).
- Lead free body construction
- Relieves excessive pressure on tankless water heaters
- ASME approved
- Test lever included
- Body Material: Lead Free Copper Silicon Alloy
- GPM - When Relieved: 7
- Inlet Connection Size: 3/4"
- Inlet Connection Type: Male Threaded
- Inlet Thread Type: NPT
- Lead Free
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Outlet Connection Size: 3/4"
- Outlet Connection Type: Female Threaded
- Outlet Thread Type: NPT
- Pressure Steam Discharge Capacity: 500,000 BTU per hour
- Protection Type: Pressure
- Series: LF4L