The KOLOSS is a reversible, heavy-duty ratchet that can be used with a load of at least 600 Newton metres. The dual ratchet teeth and the minimum return angle of only 6° ensure rapid and precise screwdriving even in confined situations. This ratchet can also be safely and officially used as a hammer; and the best thing: absolutely no impact on the hammer faces, however hard, can destroy the ratchet mechanism. This ratchet comes in a set with a practical holster for belt attachment or to a machine with the aid of the snap hook as well as a pad to protect materials and the surface of the workpiece.
- Heavy-duty ratchet that can also be safely used as a hammer.
- Non-removable sealed and hardened square drive for tough jobs.
- Tubular shaft which minimizes impact vibrations.
- For loads of at least 600 Newton metres.
- Push-through square drive for right/left switchover.
- Gives the robust 30 saw teeth the precision engineering effect of 60 fine teeth with a 6° return angle.