|10||Mon, Jun 15|
|17||Tue, Jun 16|
This product does not comply with the "Safe Drinking Water Act," which requires that products meet low-lead standards in order to be used in systems providing water for human consumption (drinking or cooking). This item is for non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications only.
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Overall Length of this product is 5-1/2". Overall Length is determined by wall thickness plus the inlet length. Please check Product Overview file for details.
The freezeless Model 17 is designed and intended for year- round residential irrigation purposes regardless of outside temperature. This faucet will not rupture from freezing when the valve is shut off and the hose is removed. The Model 17 contains an integral backflow protection device which protects up to 125 psi of backpressure and therefore does not require and add-on vacuum breaker.
- Manufactured under one or more of the following patents: 3,208,715; 3,278,201; 5,590,679; 5,632,303
- ASSE 1019 - Type C Listed
- CSA, cUPC Approved
- 3/4” male hose thread nozzle
- Stainless steel seat - eliminates wire draw
- EPDM packing to prevent leaking
- Full circle operating threads on valve body and retainer
- No-lead solder
- Standard “O” size seat washer
- Powder-coated, die cast aluminum handle
- Adjustable polycarbonate wall flange
- Max Pressure: 125 p.s.i.
- Max Temperature: 120° F
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.