Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The 49960 comes with 3-1/8" (80 mm) red and blue gauges and (3) 60", (RYB) PLUS II hoses with 3/8" x 45° fittings and compact ball valves. This manifold product is designed for the air conditioning and refrigeration service technician who knows and appreciates the quality and durability of Yellow Jacket Products.
- Front access for easy field calibration
- Comes with (3) 60", RYB PLUS II Hoses with 3/8" x 45° fittings and compact ball valves
- Large, easy to read 3-1/8" (80 mm) steel case red and blue, 1% accuracy (Class 1) gauges
- Front access for easy field recalibration
- LOW Side Gauge: -30" to 0 to 300 PSI
- HIGH Side gauge: 0 to 800 PSI
- Proven, double "O" ring piston for reliability and long service life.
- Exclusive 100 mesh filter in-line on all flare fittings helps keep out particulate material and extends the life of the seats
- Contoured easy-grip handles for positive control; color coded for ready identification
- Sight glass to easily view refrigerant movement and condition during charging and recovery
- Heavy duty hook won't pull out
- Fourth hose to enable connection to hi/lo sides, refrigerant tank, and recovery unit or vacuum pump for diagnostics, evacuation land charging without switching hoses.
- 3/8" vacuum port for use with larger hose to cut evacuation time by up to 33% (all other fittings on unit are 1/4")
- Optional protective gauge boots available
- Manifold and hose holder fittings 1/4" - 3/8" - 1/4" - 1/4" unless otherwise identified
- To be used with R-410A refrigerant only
- Limited lifetime warranty on manifold bar and valves, NOT gauges
- Made in the USA
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.