Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Each displays down to the equivalent of 10 microns of vacuum to let you know that your vacuum pump is clean and performing properly. If the sensor gets dirty, simply plug a new sensor into the gauge, run through a quick calibration process and be back on the job within minutes.
- Unique patented thermal conductivity sensor automatically compensates for temperature
- Replaceable, cleanable, plug-in sensor (Part #69087) handles 450 psi positive pressure
- Displays 7 different units of vacuum (microns, milliTorr, Torr, millimeters of mercury, millibar, kiloPascal and Pascal)
- 12" coiled sensor cord stretches to 24" for easy reach, connectivity and readability of display
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic shut-off after 20 minutes
- Calibration standards traceable to NIST
- 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) operating temperature range
- 12 oz. (340 g) with battery
- Approximately 25 hours continuous battery life
- Made in the USA
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.