Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Over 2 million square feet of production space
- Has produced over 7.5 million tanks and over 1 million heat exchangers
- Fully vertically integrated, designing and manufacturing all diaphragms internally
- There are no bubbles or corners to trap sediment, inhibiting bacterial growth
- Each tank is factory leak tested to ensure tank integrity
- Certified synthetic SBR rubber diaphragm
- All diaphragms designed to maximize drawdown
- MIG welding eliminates interior rough spots and sharp edges
- Welded side outlet allows easy and quick installation
- Low profile tank design with full membrane depth eliminates stretching of diaphragm, providing increased life cycle
- External baked on epoxy-polyester coating provides a durable, appliance like finish
- Protected pre charge valve eliminates potential leak path
- 5 year warranty on all models
- Tank customization available upon request
In a closed heating system water cannot be compressed and any increase in water volume due to the increase of its temperature is absorbed by the expansion vessel. When water is cold, the precharge pressure of the tank presses the diaphragm against the tank. As temperature increases, the expanded water volume pushes against the membrane and water enters the tank, providing additional space to the system. With the temperature decrease, the air cushion forces water back into the system. This permits the system to maintain the pressure, helping to reduce energy consumption of the heating system
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.