|13||Wed, Jan 27|
|8||Fri, Jan 29 – Mon, Feb 1|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Use fully or partially submerged
- Durable polypropylene housing
- 3-prong power cord, 9 ft. or 20 ft. (See specs)
- High quality sealed motor
- Thermal overload protected motor
- Model 42 is adaptable for use with standard garden hose (fitting included), 1" NPT pipe, or 1-1/4" slip fit (use discharge hose kit P/N 1010-0117)
- Model 44 is adaptable for use with standard garden hose (fitting included), 1-1/4" Female NPT or 3/4" Female NPT adapter.
- Model LM44 with Automatic Operation. Utility applications only. Model LM44 not to be used as a sump pump.
- Model 46 2" NPT discharge with 2" hose adapter (discharge hose kit P/N 1010-0117)
- Screened bottom may be removed to allow easy cleaning
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Oil Free (Models 42 and 44)
- Models 42 and 44 remove water from any flat surface down to 1/8"; Model 46 will pump down to 1"
- Lightweight and portable
- Compact design: Models 42 and 44 will fit in a 7" opening; Model 46 will fit in an 8" opening.
- One year limited warranty
- Temperature rating 104°F (10°C)
- Nonautomatic 42, 44 and 46 models
6 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.