Whole House Salt Free Electronic Hard Water DescalerED2000 Whole House Salt Free Electronic Hard Water Descaler
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The iSpring ED2000 whole house electronic water descaler is a computerized water conditioning system that solves hard water problems without the need for chemicals, salt, or filter cartridges by leaving the minerals in the water and preventing them from forming the limescale deposits. It requires little maintenance as it does not need the constant salt additions or cartridge replacements that traditional water softening systems require. The ED2000 functions by wrapping two antenna cables around the main water pipe to form a coil, creating a complex, frequency modulated, electromagnetic waveform. This induces an oscillating electric field into the water, resulting in the agitation of water molecules sufficient enough to trigger the release of carbon dioxide and cause the premature precipitation of calcium bicarbonate. This process naturally results in a small increase in solubility, which allows the now unsaturated water to dissolve existing scale deposits and remove them from the water system. Limescale deposits on your fixtures will soften over time after regular contact with the treated water from the ED2000. Deposits on showerheads, sinks, and faucets can wipe off. The treated water will also allow soap to lather up. For water over 25 grains per gallon of hardness, it's recommended to use traditional water soften in addition to the ED2000. Water with high iron content (over 0.3ppm) should use an iron removal filter prior to the ED2000.
- Reduces hard water problems without the need for chemicals, salt, or maintenance, while keeping minerals in the water by preventing scale deposits from forming and allowing existing scale to break down.
- Descales your entire water system and minimize scale buildup in pipes. Reduces energy consumption.
- Great for residential homes and the environment individuals on salt-restricted diets.
- Designed for very hard water areas (10-19 grains per gallon). Saves energy and helps to extend the life of your appliances.
- No plumbing modifications required. Maintenance-free. Works on any pipe, even PEX and PVC.
- 1-year money-back guarantee and lifetime tech support from iSpring Water Systems in Alpharetta, GA.
- Unlike salt water softeners, ED2000 does not change the chemistry of water.
Water Treatment System
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.