T410 White, Electric Heat Thermostat, w/ Pos Off Switch
Thu, May 4 – Fri, May 5
|708||Thu, May 4 – Fri, May 5|
Questions? Call 1-888-757-4774
Easy Returns No restocking fee for 30 days
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Economy thermostats that provide reliable line voltage control of resistive rated electric heating equipment. Snap-action switch makes heating circuit on temperature fall.
- Description: White Electric Heat Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heat
- Application: Baseboard
- Programmability: Non-Programmable
- Mounting: Vertical
- Color: White
- User Interface: Dial
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Stages: 1 Heat
- Electrical Connections: 6" (150 mm) copper lead wires, suitable for connecting to aluminum wiring if approved CO/ALR solderless connectors are used.
- Switching Action: DPST
- Accuracy (C): 2°C
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" high x 2-3/4" wide x 2-1/4" deep
- Dimensions (mm): 115 mm high x 70 mm wide x 57 mm deep
- Amps (120V): 22
- Amps (208V): 22
- Amps (240V): 22
- Amps (277V): 19
- Replace virtually any two-wire (T410A) or four-wire (T410B) line voltage wall-mounted electric heating thermostat.
- Easy to install. 6" (150 mm) color-coded leads.
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch mechanism.
- Rugged, plastic mounting base and one-piece cover with vents.
- Ideally suited to new construction applications.
Electric Heat (Line Voltage)
Micro Switch Mechanism
6" Copper Leadwires
Max Temp (F):
Min Temp (F):
Temperature Range (F):
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Call us 1-888-757-4774 Open Now: 8AM – 7:45PM EST
Monday – Wednesday