Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Acudor UF-5000 is an innovative universal flush access door for walls and ceilings. It is designed for installation in drywall, plaster, masonry, tile or any flush surface. The door panel features rounded safety corners, which provide an architecturally pleasing appearance. The one-piece trim flange will not rack, sag or distort. The unique continuous concealed hinge will not bind or corrode, allowing the door to operate freely time and time again. For easy installation, the mounting frame is 1-1/4" deep, giving maximum clearance behind the door frame.
- Material: Up to 16" X 16" - 16 gage, 18 gage mounting frame, over 16" X 16" - 14 gage door, 16 gage mounting frame
- Door: Flush to frame with rounded safety corners
- Mounting Frame: One piece outer flange welded to mounting frame
- Hinge: Continuous, concealed
- Latch: Stainless Steel screwdriver operated cam latch
- Optional Latches/Locks: Cylinder lock and key, allen head cam latch, spanner head cam latch
- Finish: Steel: 5-stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of
White alkyd baking enamel
- *Also available in Stainless Steel: Type 304 - #4 satin polish (please call customer service to place special order
- Door panel has rounded safety corners providing an architecturally pleasing appearance
- One piece trim flange will not rack, sag or distortion
- Unique continuous concealed hinge will not bind
45 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.