The Amerigap brand dual dishwasher air gap provides many advantages over other air gaps available on the market and also ensures safety and peace of mind that your water supply is clean.
A common misconception is that a “high loop” (routing a drain line under the counter, for instance) and a wye connection will provide the same function as an air gap; this is not true, because the continuous connection between dishwasher and drain line still will allow back-flow through siphoning.
This air gap is easy to use and legal to install in any state. The AG200-004 air gap is listed by UPC and tested for compliance with IPC and NSF standards.
- Can simultaneously drain both dishwasher drawers
- Accepts standard 5/8" I.D. hoses from a dual dishwasher
- Connects to drain with 7/8" I.D. hose
- Provides extra-long thread for mounting through a thick counter-top
- Provides super strong mounting nuts for easy and reliable installation
- UPC listed, tested for compliance to IPC and NSF standards
- Material: Body - Polypropylene, Decorative cap - Chrome plated ABS
- Cover cap
- Bottom nut
- Mounting washer
- Top housing
- Mounting nut
- Top nut
- Inlet plug