The Apollo 70 Series is the most widely used general purpose bronze ball valve on the market
today. The 70-100 model is a 2-piece standard port* ball valve featuring female NPT connections.
Cast and machined in Apollo's South Carolina manufacturing plants, these valves provide trusted
performance and a wide range of options.
- Premium Materials and Heavy Duty
- Adjustable Stem Packing Gland
- Blow-Out Proof Stem Design
- RPTFE Seats and MPTFE Stem Packing
- Chromium Plated Ball
- 100% Factory Tested
- Maximum Pressure: 600 psi CWP, 150 psi SWP
- Maximum Temperature: 500°F
- Vacuum Service to 29 in. Hg
- MSS SP-110; Ball Valves Threaded, Socket-Welding, Solder Joint, Grooved
and Flared Ends
- CSA B51 CRN: OC10908.5C