Arlington's Gard-N-Post Bollard Kit is the low cost answer to installing an attractive bollard outdoors.
It's perfect fro wood decks, concrete walkways, and boat docks. And because the square pagoda light fixture matches the shape of the post, it looks great too.
Back to back openings in the post, and a low voltage separator give you the option of installing power in one side, low voltage in the other - or 110V devices in both!
The colorant runs throughout the post so there's no chipping or loss of color.
Features & Benefits:
- Molded-in color is permanent—unlike painted posts where lawn equipment chips the color off
- Openings on both sides of the post for back-to-back power
- Low voltage separator provided for Power use on one side and Low Voltage on the other (phone,
security, & cable TV)
- Perfect for wood decks, boat docks, and concrete walkways
- Makes a very low cost bollard
- Kit includes everything needed for installation, except anchor bolts, caulking, and bulb
- Includes Arlington’s Large Louvered Pagoda Light Fixture
- (2) combination KOs for a UL Listed enclosure
- Gard-N-Post & metal stabilizer
- Pagoda light fixture & decorative
spacer or IN-AND-OUT™ cover)
- (2)blank device plates with gaskets &
- low voltage separator
- removable KO plate with screws