DST-777 series controls are microprocessor-based electronic one or two stage setpoint temperature controls, designed to provide one
or two on/off controls (Single-Pole Double-Throw(SPDT) relay output) for residential/commercial heating, cooling, air conditioning and
The DST-777 is equipped with a Dual Digital display with backlit that provides a constant readout of the sensor temperature and setpoint
simultaneously as well as the other programmed settings. The front buttons allow the user to easily and accurately select the set point
temperature, differential and heating/cooling mode of the operation. feature allows instant setpoint adjustment without entering
programming mode. This reliable and versatile control has a very wide setpoint range, an adjustable differential and time delay that makes it
applicable in many different applications. The single stage models have Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to prevent overshoots and
undershoots in slow responding systems with large thermal mass such as pools or slabs. A sensor probe P-01 is supplied with the control.
This solid state temperature sensor probe can be extended up to 500 feet.
- Setpoint Temperature Range: -40 to 240F
- Differential Adjustment: 1 to 100F
- Accuracy: ±1C / ±1F
- Input: 10K ohm thermistor probe model: P-01 (designed for strap on a pipe or insert into a temperature well)
- Operating Voltage: 120 or 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Relay: 2 x SPDT, 120VAC, Full Load 10A, 1Hp
- Dimension: 6.5" X 6.0" X 2.7"