Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Beckett Rocket 7000 system is an electronic gauge that accurately and reliably measures the fuel level in your oil tank and transmits that information to a wireless receiver located in a convenient place in your home!
- Don't Run Out Again! Can prevent running out of oil during periods of heavy or unusual usage pattern, even if you have automatic delivery!
- Eliminates the need to go down into the basement or outside to determine oil level. Simply monitor the Receiver LCD from within the comfort of your home!
- Installs in less than 10 minutes!
- More accurate and reliable than a mechanical float gauge
- Suitable for both inside or outside tanks
- Replaceable Lithium cell Transmitter battery lasts over 10 years.
- Multiple receivers can be set up to receive from one transmitter
- The omni-directional Transmitter allows the receiver(s) to be located anywhere within 150 ft of the transmitter.
- Simple DIP switch settings allow one product to work on tanks up to 10 ft (3m) in height.
- Multiple Transmitter/Receiver pairs can be colocated without interfering.
- Automatic recovery following power outage - no need to re-synchronize receiver to transmitter.
- The Transmitter is mounted in an available opening in the tank and uses ultrasonic technology to measure the fuel level.
- The Receiver plugs directly into a 110v outlet located in a convenient place in your home - usually the kitchen.
- The LCD display on the Receiver displays the oil level as "bars", where each bar represents approximately 10% of the tank's capacity.
- When the level goes below 20%, the fuel oil Nozzle "icon" appears in the LCD display, indicating that it is time to call for fuel delivery. Note: If you have an "automatic delivery" contract with your oil dealer, you should wait until the level drops to about 10% before alerting the dealer to your oil level status.
- When the oil level drops below 10% of the tank's capacity, the red LED will begin flashing continuously and a audible signal will sound once every hour. Call your oil company immediately to schedule a delivery. These warning signals will continue until the first measurement is made following an oil delivery (this could take up to one hour after the delivery).
- Communications Distance: Max of 150 ft (46m)
- Power Supply: Receiver: 110/120 Volts 60Hz, Transmitter: 3 Volt CR2430 Lithium cell
- Power Consumption: Receiver: 2 Watts
- Transmitter Battery Life: 10+ Years
- Wireless Transmission: 914.6 MHz FM
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC Part 15, UL 60335-1
- Testing Laboratory MET - OSHA Approved NRTL
- Environmental Temp: -4 ºF to 140 ºF (-20 ºC to 60 ºC), Humidity: 0-100% (Sealed airtight), Material: Transmitter - PP3317 UV Inhibited
- Dimensions: Receiver: 2"x2.2"x1.4" (50x55x35mm), Transmitter: 5.4"x2.8"x1.6" (138x70x40mm)
- Tank Adapters: 2" NPT (Supplied with product), 1-1/2" and 1-1/4" NPT Special Order
24 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.