Beckett 7505B 120V GeniSys Control w/ 15 Sec. Pre-Purge, 2 Min. Post-Purge Lockout7505P452MU Beckett 7505B 120V GeniSys Control w/ 15 Sec. Pre-Purge, 2 Min. Post-Purge Lockout
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Beckett GeniSys Advanced Burner Control is a 120 Vac primary safety control for residential and light commercial oil burners used in boiler, furnace, and water heater applications. The GeniSys is used with a suitable cad cell flame sensor to control the oil burner motor, igniter and optional solenoid valve. It has 24 Vac thermostat inputs compatible with both on/off and power stealing thermostats. It can provide interrupted or intermittent duty ignition, and has a 15-second lockout time.
Features and Benefits:
- Thermostat and boiler control compatible
- Programmable valve-on delay and motor-off delay
- Three indicator lights for system monitoring and diagnostics
- Two communication ports for adding alarm contacts, programming display, and/or future wireless communications
- Welded relay protection with redundant motor relays
- Limited reset and limited recycle
- Sleek, modern design
- Technician Pump Prime mode
- 5 year warranty
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.