The Series 100 is a leader in applications such as hydronic heating and domestic hot water circulation, with over 10 million units installed. Series 100's three-piece, oil lubricated design provides for easy field service with bearings, shaft and seal all housed in an assembly which can be easily repaired or replaced. The Series 100 oil lubricated motor is specifically designed for the Series 100, and its resilient mounting provides quiet, dependable service with minimum annual lubrication. UL and CSA listings are standard. The design of this motor, coupled with its overall hydraulic performance, allows the Series 100 to overcome system related noise caused by valves, fittings, or piping.
- Maximum working pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Maximum operating temperature
- Standard Seal: 225°F (107°C) continuous
- Special Seals: 250°F (121°C) continuous
- Applications: Reliable Circulators for Residential Heating Systems.