- Heat Exchanger - Double wall 1 1/2" O.D. glass coated (Vitraglas®) steel coil. The positive leak path between the two walls of the coil ensures the potable water will stay separate from the hydronic fluid.
- Low Heat Exchanger Head Loss - Up to 10 GPM flow, with less than 5 ft. of head loss. Greatly reduces the required pump size for heat exchange.
- Factory installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps to minimize sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive ceramic porcelain-like coating. The Bradford White high silica Vitraglas® lining provides a tough interior surface for our hot water tanks.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostat for automatic temperature control.
- Supply and Return Connections - The 3/4" NPT female connections are located on the front for both the boiler supply and boiler return.
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank to save energy by retarding loss of heat. Also increases jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Two Protective Aluminum Rods - Provide added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Stand-by Heat Loss - Less than 1/2°F per hour (ASHRAE 90.1b current standard).
- Steel Tank - Heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded to assure a continuous seam for glass lining.
- T&P Relief Valve Included - All models feature opening on side of tank.
- Brass Drain Valve.
- I=B=R Certified - These water heaters are rated by the Institute of Boiler and Radiation Manufacturers (I=B=R) to provide accurate performance data within the standards of the certification. The I=B=R rating is issued by the Hydronics Institute Division of GAMA and provides a recognized standard for proper comparison of hydronic appliances.
NOTE: See Product Information/Specifications PDF for information on electrical specifications