- 80 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 75 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50%* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- 100W max. incandescent A19 type bulb or energy efficient equivalent bulb with Maximum Overall Length (M.O.L.) of 4.4" or less (bulb not included)
InVent Series Single-Speed Fan Light (80 CFM, 1.0 Sones)A80L InVent Series Single-Speed Fan Light (80 CFM, 1.0 Sones)
|Wed, Dec 29 – Wed, Jan 5|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.