Broan's Radiation & Fire Damper Housing Pack is to be used with 110RDF, 80RDF, HD0RDF and HD50RDF. Includes hanger bars.
The RDH Housing pack contains a fire resistant screen that automatically closes when excessive heat is detected. The breakaway fusible link triggers the closing of the radiation damper's fire resistant screen to prevent smoke and fire from traveling through ductwork. UL classified (UL Standard 555C) for use in 1, 2 or 3-hour fire rated floor-ceiling designs.
- High temperature, non-asbestos, reinforced fiber thermal fabric
- Warnock Hersey Listing allows use in combustible ceilings with ducted fans
- Galvanized steel frame
- 165°F fusible link
- Stainless steel negator-type closure spring
- 4" round duct fitting
- Reversible knockout bracket allows wiring from top or side
- Key-holed mounting bracket span up to 24" and are adjustable horizontally and vertically
- Radiation damper comes attached to housing
- Blower assembly will fit into housing without the removal of the radiation damper - one less step in installation process