Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Copper Tees are preferable where two line ends have not yet been attached or where it is desirable to cut a line rather than drive a hole in an uncharged system. Copper Tees can save time and money.
- Tee with 1/4" m. flare access saddled on 1/4" OD x 3" copper tube, swaged on one end
- CD2250 brass wrench cap and valve core
- 1. Remove cap and valve core
- 2. Clean tubing and apply flux
- 3. Insert tubing into each end and braze into place
- 4. Replace valve core, tighten, evacuate and charge system
- 5. Install cap when work is complete
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.