The 172 series manifold mixing station is designed for use in manifold-based hydronic distribution systems. The 172 station, like the TWISTFLOWTM Series 668S1 distribution manifolds, can be configured with 3 to 13 circuit outlets offering similar benefits with built-in sight flow meters/adjustable balancing valves, and optional TWISTOPTM thermo-electric zone actuators.
The manifold mixing station incorporates a thermostatic actuator with built-in sensor which keeps the flow temperature at a constant set value for use in low temperature systems such as floor radiant panels.
A removable primary circuit hydraulic separator with check valve is also supplied. The hydraulic separator is essential when there is a primary circuit circulation pump and when radiator circuits or fan coils are controlled by thermostatic or thermo-electric valves. When connecting to a Caleffi HYDROLINKTM or hydraulic separator without a primary pump, the hydraulic separator can be removed and the manifold mixing station can be connected directly.
- Thermostatic fixed point mixing.
- Pre-assembled manifold mixing station consisting of a supply distribution manifold complete with built-in sight flow gauges and adjustable balancing valves.
- Return manifold with built-in shut-off valves is suitable for thermo-electric actuators. Complete with built-in sensor to keep flow temperature at constant set value.
- Includes Grundfos Alpha 25-55U pump.
- Includes: 3/4" NPT supply/return ball valves.
- Max working pressure: 150 psi
- Control temp range: 80° - 130°F
- Primary inlet max temp: 195°F
- Outlet center distance: 2"