1" Sweat 5463M Series DIRTMAG PRO Dirt Separator w/ Dual Magnets546328AM 1" Sweat 5463M Series DIRTMAG PRO Dirt Separator w/ Dual Magnets
|60||Tue, Jul 19|
|2||Fri, Jul 22 – Tue, Jul 26|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The DIRTMAG PRO dirt separator with dual magnet fields extends the Caleffi dirt separator family by adding a powerful neodymium magnetic pull rod inside a drywell inserted into the top of the body within the flow stream. Additional magnetic flux increases the speed of magnetite (ferrous impurities) removal from the hydronic fluid for maximum protection.
Connection Type: Sweat
Connection Size: 1"
- Double the protection: Captures two forms of debris that can damage or shorten the life of heat exchangers, circulators, valves and polymers: ferrous debris such as magnetite, and non-ferrous debris such as copper shavings, solder, lime-scale fragments, silica and pipe compound.
- Concentric pattern collision media: Unique dirt collision media uses low-flow velocity, deflection and gravity to separate dirt particles as small as 5 microns from flow stream. Concentric pattern design has low flow resistance resulting in 85% less pressure drop compared to same size y-strainer.
- Unique dual magnetic fields: Two powerful neodymium rare-earth magnetic fields attract and capture ferrous oxide impurities and allow simple blowdown - no disassembly required.
- Fast and easy clean hands purging: Pull out the magnetic pull rod from drywell on top, unclip the external barrel magnetic collar and open the purge valve to simply release the captured magnetic impurities and purge all dirt.
- Increased power: Powerful magnetic pull rod mounted inside drywell and positioned directly in fluid flow path, external magnetic barrel collar and newly designed collision media function together to increase magnetic debris removal efficiency by 40%.
C x C
|Max Flow (GPM):||
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
|Max Temp (F):||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.