The Caleffi HydroCal combination hydraulic, air, and dirt
separator is a device that, incorporates high performance air
and dirt removal functionality into the hydro separation function
which makes the primary and secondary circuits connected to
it hydraulically independent, and can be used on hot or chilled
water systems. The HydroCal features a proven stainless steel
internal element that combines to continuously and automatically
eliminate air micro-bubbles with the simultaneous removal of dirt
particles as tiny as 5 microns. The air discharge capacity is very
high, with the capability of automatically removing all the air
present in the system down to the micro-bubble level. The 3 in 1
high performance functionality of the HydroCal saves system
installation and maintenance costs as there is no need to include
separate air and dirt separators.
"NA" code prefix indicates ASME tagged and registered with the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors. A Manufacturer's Data Report for Pressure Vessels, Form U-1 as required by the provisions of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code shall be furnished for each air separator upon request.
- Epoxy resin coated steel body.
- Pre-formed insulation on 2"-4" sizes.
- Stainless steel internal coalescing mesh.
- Complete with:
- Automatic air vent (Code 501502A)
- Air vent shut-off valve (Code NA39589)
- Drain valve (Code NA39588)
- ANSI 150 flange connections.
- Max working pressure: 150 psi
- Vessel working temp range: 32 - 220F
- Vessel working temp range without insulation: 32 - 270F
- Air separation capacity: down to micro-bubble level
- Particle separation capacity: to 5 um (0.2 mil)
Codes with the denotation of CRN indicate that the item is accepted and registered by the Canadian Registration Number (as defined by CSA B51 4.3).