Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|1||Mon, Jun 15 – Thu, Jun 18|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Epoxy resin coated steel body.
- WITHOUT INSULATION
- Stainless steel internal coalescing mesh.
- Complete with:
- Automatic air vent (Code 501502A)
- Air vent shut-off valve (Code NA39589)
- Drain valve (Code NA39588)
- ANSI 150 flange connections.
- Max working pressure: 150 psi
- Vessel working temp range: 32 - 220F
- Vessel working temp range without insulation: 32 - 270F
- Air separation capacity: down to micro-bubble level
- Particle separation capacity: to 5 um (0.2 mil)
Codes with the denotation of CRN indicate that the item is accepted and registered by the Canadian Registration Number (as defined by CSA B51 4.3).
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.