Cherne Clean-Seal plugs eliminate test water backsplash when stack testing drain, waste and vent plumbing systems. Simply thread them into a standard test tee, inflate the bladder and run your test. Cherne Industries is a global leader in pipe plug, blocking and testing.
- Clean-Seal Plug holds back up to 13 PSI or 30 ft. of head pressure
- Plug design keeps work area and plumber dry no backsplash
- Seals both plastic and hard to seal cast iron threaded cleanouts
- Easy to install
- Natural rubber body provides a leak-free seal
- High-impact ABS threads for maximum durability
- Removable and field repairable inflation valve fitting
- Inflation Pressure: 25 PSI
- Deflated Length: 11"
- Inflation Thread: 0.25"
- Nominal Size: 6"
- Brand: Cherne
- Maximum Back Pressure: 13 PSI / 30 ft.
- Color: Black
- Product Type: Clean-Seal