The Davey BT booster pressure system consists of a robust centrifugal pump fitted with the intelligent Davey Torrium2 water pressure controller to deliver boosted water pressure to your home or other application. Consumers can enjoy strong and seemingly constant water pressure due to Torrium2’s constant flow operation.
Due to large water pathways, Torrium2 operates with a lower head loss than comparable water pressure controllers to provide superior hydraulic performance with less wasted energy.
- Homes where the incoming municipal water supply pressure is inadequate
- From underground or surface water supplies
- Automatic water transfer
- Applications where the pump may have an interrupted water supply
- Domestic and light industrial irrigation
- 14 gpm @ 30 psi 110/1/60Hz
- 4 faucets can be operated at the same time without substantially reducing performance, assuming an average delivery of three gallons per minute per faucet.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 60 psi
- Maximum Boost: 40 psi
- Nominal Flow: 14 gpm