- The Airo Nozzle may be used as a fixed discharge nozzle. (Fuel metering is discussed in a following heading.)
- This nozzle may be arranged for two-stage firing if desired.
- This type of nozzle may be arranged for complete modulating over the desired flow range.
- The Airo Nozzle will handle light fuels at any flow rate from 2 GPH and up. The proper nozzle must be selected for each range.
- The Industrial Airo Nozzle will handle #5 oil or #6 oil preheated to approximately 100 SSU. Above 20 GPH, higher viscosities.