- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect Feature
- 2.1 joules impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging
- Outstanding power-to-weight ratio, results in superior productivity.
- Optimized ergonomic design provides exceptional overhead drilling experience.
- Powerful dust extraction system with built in motor for increased suction and high tool performance.
- 2-second power-off delay ensure dust extraction to continue after drill is switched off
- Replaceable dust nozzle
- Durable clear high capacity dust box
- Up to 5/8" diameter carbide drill bit may be used
- Quick release for easy tool assembly and disassembly
- Compact inline design
- Replaceable HEPA filter removes 99.97% of airborne particle 0.3 microns or greater
- Easily adjusted depth stop for accurate anchor hole depths
- Blows/Min: 0-4,600 BPM
- Chipping: Yes
- Chuck Type: SDS+
- Impact Energy: 2.1 Joules
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100 RPM
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 5/32-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 9.88 lbs
- Vibration Control: Yes (SHOCKS)
- Vibration Measurement: 6.6 M/S2
- (2) DCB205 5.0Ah Batteries
- (1) DCB101 Charger
- 360 Degree Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Retractable Utility Hook
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract