Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect Feature
- 2.1 joules impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging
- Outstanding power-to-weight ratio, results in superior productivity.
- Optimized ergonomic design provides exceptional overhead drilling experience.
- Powerful dust extraction system with built in motor for increased suction and high tool performance.
- 2-second power-off delay ensure dust extraction to continue after drill is switched off
- Replaceable dust nozzle
- Durable clear high capacity dust box
- Up to 5/8" diameter carbide drill bit may be used
- Quick release for easy tool assembly and disassembly
- Compact inline design
- Replaceable HEPA filter removes 99.97% of airborne particle 0.3 microns or greater
- Easily adjusted depth stop for accurate anchor hole depths
- Blows/Min: 0-4,600 BPM
- Chipping: Yes
- Chuck Type: SDS+
- Impact Energy: 2.1 Joules
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100 RPM
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 5/32-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 9.88 lbs
- Vibration Control: Yes (SHOCKS)
- Vibration Measurement: 6.6 M/S2
- (2) DCB205 5.0Ah Batteries
- (1) DCB101 Charger
- 360 Degree Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Retractable Utility Hook
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.