Model 20C-3132-36 3/8" ID (1/2" OD) Coated Stainless Steel Gas Connector 1/2" MIP x 1/2" FIP (36" Length)0240141 Model 20C-3132-36 3/8" ID (1/2" OD) Coated Stainless Steel Gas Connector 1/2" MIP x 1/2" FIP (36" Length)
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This durable, corrosion-resistant yellow coated stainless steel gas connector is configured with pipe threaded fittings for installation. Designed with safety in mind, this CSA approved gas connector is commonly used for the installation of home appliances such as gas dryers and water heaters.
- Tubing - Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Flare nuts - Brass or plated steel
- Adapters - Brass or plated steel
- Coating - Custom Formulated Polymer
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Temperature rating with adapters: -40°F to 150°F
- Temperature rating with valves: -40°F to 125°F
- 100% Factory leak tested
- When installing a new appliance or when an existing appliance is moved to a new location a NEW gas connector must be used per manufacturer’s installation instructions and per product standards ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27.
- Not engineered for high temperature applications such as gas logs, fireplace inserts or free-standing fireplaces
- Not suitable for moveable installations. Not NSF certified
- Avoid repeated bending, flexing, or extreme vibration. Do not use on portable gas generators due to excessive vibration
|LP Capacity (BTU):||
|NG Capacity (BTU):||
MPT x FPT
Yellow Coated Stainless Steel
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.