Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This 5/8 inch OD, 1/2 inch ID, durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel gas connector is configured with 1/2 inch MIP x 3/4 inch MIP adapters and is 24 inches in length. Designed with safety in mind, this CSA approved gas connector is commonly used for the installation of home appliances such as gas ranges and gas furnaces.
- 304 Stainless steel
- 100 Percent factory leak tested
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Designed and certified by CSA for indoor and outdoor use
- Application: Range|Furnace
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Design Certification: ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10, ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27
- End Connection 1 Size: 1/2 IN
- End Connection 1 Style: Flare Fitting
- End Connection 1 Thread Type; IPS
- End Connection 1 Type; Male Threaded
- End Connection 2 Size: 3/4 IN
- End Connection 2 Style: Flare Fitting
- End Connection 2 Thread Type: PS
- End Connection 2 Type: Male Threaded
- Inner Diameter: 1/2 IN
- Lead Free: Not In Scope
- Length: 48 IN
- Outer Diameter: 5/8 IN
- Product Market Application: Residential
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.