This 5/8 inch OD, 1/2 inch ID, durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel gas connector is configured with 3/4 inch MIP x 3/4 inch MIP adapters and is 36 inches in length. Designed with safety in mind, this CSA approved gas connector is commonly used for the installation of home appliances such as gas ranges and gas furnaces.
- Tubing - Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Flare nuts - Brass or plated steel
- Adapters - Brass or plated steel
- Meets SAE J512 standard - 45° flare (with the exception of 15/16" - 16 threads of 5/8" OD)
- Optional coating - Heavy-duty, antimicrobial, hot-dipped gray PVC (for 1/2" OD (21 series) and 5/8" OD (31 series only). Coating will not hold a flame.
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Temperature rating with adapters: -40°F to 150°F
- Temperature rating with valves: -40°F to 125°F
- 100% Factory leak tested
- When installing a new appliance or when an existing appliance is moved to a new location a NEW gas connector must be used per manufacturer’s installation instructions and per product standards ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27.
- Avoid repeated bending, flexing, or extreme vibration. Do not use on portable gas generators due to excessive vibration.
- Water Heater
- Gas Fireplace
- Garage Heater
- Wall Heater
- Tankless Water Heater
- Space Heaters
- Rooftop Units
- Outdoor Dryer
- Stationary Outdoor Grills
- Gas Fire Pits
- Mobile Home Gas Meter
- Cross-over Gas Connection Kits