Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch w/ M20 Connection (.20" - 2.0" W.C.)ADPS-03-2-N Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch w/ M20 Connection (.20" - 2.0" W.C.)
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators
- Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits
- Overheating protection for fan heaters
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts
- Controlling air and fire-protection dampers
- Frost protection for heat exchanges
- Adjustment knob changes switching pressure easily with a pressure gage reducing components for application
- Low cost device makes it an excellent solution in BAS and HVAC applications requiring duct control and monitoring
- Relay contact allows simple integration with DDC or building systems
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Diaphragm material: Silicone; Housing material: POM; Switch body: PA 6.6; Cover: Polystyrene
- Temperature Limits: Process and ambient temperature from -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C)
- Storage:-40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
- Pressure Limits: Max. Operating Pressure: 40" w.c. (10 kPa) for all pressure ranges
- Switch Type: Single-pole double-throw (SPDT)
- Electrical Rating: Max. 1.5 A res./0.4 A ind./250 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Max. switching rate: 6 cycles/min
- Electrical Connections: Push-on screw terminals. M20x1.5 with cable strain relief
- Process Connections:5/16" (7.94 mm) outside diameter tubing, 1/4" (6.0 mm) inside diameter tubing
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3 (IP54)
- Mounting Orientation: Vertically, with pressure connections pointing downwards
- Mechanical Working Life:Over 106 switching operations
- Weight:4.4 oz (125 g)
- Agency Approvals: CE, ETL approved to UL508 and CSA C22.2#14 (EDPS only)
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.