Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch w/ 1/2" NPT Connection (.08" - 1.20" W.C.)
The Series ADPS/EDPS Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch is designed for pressure, vacuum, and differential pressures. The dual scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and pascals allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. The ADPS/EDPS is available with settings from 0.08 in w.c. (20 Pa) up to 20 in w.c. (5000 Pa). The silicone diaphragm and PA 6.6 body make the series ADPS ideal for use with air and other noncombustible gases. Series EDPS models meet UL508 and are constructed of plenum rated plastics. The compact size, adjustment knob and low cost make the ADPS/EDPS the perfect choice for HVAC applications.
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators.
- Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits.
- Overheating protection for fan heaters.
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts.
- Controlling air and fire-protection dampers.
- Frost protection for heat exchanges.
- Adjustment knob changes switching pressure easily with a pressure gage reducing components for application
- Low cost device makes it an excellent solution in BAS and HVAC applications requiring duct control and monitoring
- Relay contact allows simple integration with DDC or building systems
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: ADPS: Diaphragm material: Silicone; Housing material: POM; Switch body: PA 6.6; Cover: Polystyrene;
EDPS: Diaphragm material: Silicone; Housing material: Switch body: PA 6.6; Cover: Polystyrene; Materials UL 94 V-0 rated.
- Temperature Limits: Process and ambient temperature from -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).
- Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits: Max. Operating Pressure: 40" w.c. (10 kPa) for all pressure ranges.
- Switch Type: Single-pole double-throw (SPDT).
- Electrical Rating: Max. 1.5 A res./0.4 A ind./250 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Max. switching rate: 6 cycles/min.
- Electrical Connections: Push-on screw terminals. M20x1.5 with cable strain relief or optional 1/2" NPT connection.
- Process Connections: 5/16" (7.94 mm) outside diameter tubing, 1/4" (6.0 mm) inside diameter tubing.
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3 (IP54).
- Mounting Orientation: Vertically, with pressure connections pointing downwards.
- Mechanical Working Life: Over 106 switching operations.
- Weight: 4.4 oz (125 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE, ETL approved to UL508 and CSA C22.2#14 (EDPS only).